- She asked for political asylum.
- Harrods was the first place that came to mind.
- Guided there by an English gent, so kind.
- He trades in guns including the dum-dum.
- She had been on the run from various malls,
- having tried on too many costly shoes
- and in not fitting she threatened to sue.
- After the rows she began to make calls.
- There had to be reconciliation.
- Jeddah promised a two-billion-pound deal,
- F-35s for every occasion.
- The Yemen needs put back before the wheel.
- Nothing like cordite to seal relations.
- Lover, I’m home!… with Jimmy Choo well heeled.
Wilson John Haire.