Comments I have made in a magazine called Labour Affairs.
- State Aid: Bad for Everyone Except Me
- Socialist Failure?
- Feed-the-Rich Economics
- The Last March of Donald Trump
- A Man, a Plan, an Abomination – Venezuela
- Dams Damned
- Climate Change – Justified Fear
- Child of Krakatoa
- Korean Protests
- Xinjiang – Don’t Mention Islamic Terrorists!
- DVDs Doomed?
- Beyond Earth, We Seek Wisdom
- Ultima Thule – the Furthest Visited Object
- Other Space News
- Gene Therapy – Not Making Superhumans
- Monkeys Get Cosy With Wolves
- Kilograms Leaving the Material World
- New Right Economics as Science Fiction
- Games of Thrones and Books
- And if you prefer Lord of the Rings…
- Watership Down: A Tale of Dead Rabbits
- Vote for Cheese, Get Chalk
- It’s a Silly Overclass
- Europe Flourishing Without Britain
- Forgetting Yugoslavia
- Climate – A Witch’s Brew
- Britain: Mild Warmth and Gross Inaction
- Zionism – All Loyal Jews Must Join a Sinking Ship
- Boeing, Going, Gone?
- Huawei – Panic Over Better Products
- Climate Change as Negligent Genocide
- Saddam’s Ghost in Sri Lanka
- Crouching Huawei, Falling Apple
- ‘Please Copy the USA’s Failure’
- Xi: Unity is Strength
- The End of Britain’s Iron Age?
- China Now, India Next?
- Free Only If Faceless?
- Iran: I’d Lie For You (And That’s The Truth)
- U-2 Can Lie About Russia
- Tory Brexit Blues
- Handmaidens for Greenpeace?
- India Affirms its Hindu Identity
- Think Globally, Dump Costs On Foreigners
- Hong Kong – the Wrong Sort of Mind Control
- Hong Kong in a Remade World