Problems 28: Asocialism Part One: The Muon and the Green Great Dragon.
- Why Muons were real, even when no one had believed they should exist. Or could explain why they did exist.
- Why atoms are not really ‘a hole in a hole’.
- Why any native English speaker would know that a ‘green great dragon’ was bad English, but would be unlikely to know why.
- How the question ‘why’ is very different for human matters and for the physical universe.
- How religions came in waves of ideas, and gave us ways to organise our thinking that had not existed before.
- How religions show their human origin, by always supposing that it was a universe made as a dwelling for humans and similar creatures
Available from Athol Books .