Problems 30: Jews as ‘Collateral Damage’ in the Fall of the British Empire.
Part Two: The 13th Chancellor
- The British government could have contained Hitler without a World War, but acted mainly from selfish power-political calculations.
- The British ruling class were indifferent to the fate of German Jews
- Karl Lueger – Moderate Antisemitism as the root of Christian Democracy
- Why many Italian Jews supported Mussolini’s Fascism
- The ‘Protocols of Zion’ were boosted by Henry Ford and by the London Times
Also available as a PDF, Problems 30 – the 13th Chancellor